Thursday, September 25, 2014

iPhoto pics are too big.

Maybe this  is common knowlege, but iPhoto pics are apparently HUGE.

E-N-O-R-M-O-U-S.

Make your PPT un-uploadable big.

So.

Of course.

I will want to experience this for myself.



Darn it.  I was not able to replicate the problem.

I wonder if she is taking all HD pics?  Or if there is something about the export/import settings between her phone and iPhoto???

Oy... I'm not finding similar problems online.  Which makes me think I'm not asking the right question.  (Because it's rare that there is a rare problem?)

Here's something that works... but it's clunky... it's more like a work-around.  Exporting a picture (to a file, somewhere.  This blog post talks about how to export a pic as a smaller file for email, but the principle is the same.

Anyway... this doesn't solve Ashley's prob.  There is no reason (IMO) that a pic cannot simply be uploaded to Blogger (or Tumblr) or PPT

Could it really be this clunky method is the one that needs to be used?

No comments:

Post a Comment